Amber practices in a broad range of areas, both litigious and non-litigious. Her special areas of interest
- Town Planning litigation
- Local Government Law
- Property Law
- Commercial transactions
- Civil and Commercial litigation
Amber is leading the development of the Rae & Partners Town Planning and Local Government advice
Amber’s clients benefit from her personal attention to matters and her ability to rapidly provide recommendations for clients which take account of all of the relevant factors of each individual matter.
Amber’s achievements include:
- Advising on multiple purchase transactions of a large franchise supermarket, including contract and lease negotiation, finance issues and company structure
- Advising a major property developer on several projects across the North and North West of Tasmania, including advising on legal aspects of large scale construction, planning disputes, finance issues and negotiating contracts
- Advising clients on a multi million-dollar civil litigation file in relation to a Probate dispute
- Advising the developer of a large scale property subdivision, including negotiating contracts, planning disputes, finance arrangements etc
- Advising and representing government regarding a Tribunal appeal against a large property development on the Northwest Coast.
Industry membership and appointments
- Appointment to the Committee of Management of Theater North Inc.
- Member of Northern Young Professional Network