Cassandra Blair is a member of the Commercial Law Team.
Cassandra Blair graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in History and Political Science in 2007, and from Deakin University with a Bachelor of Law (Hons) degree in 2013.
After completing her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice and being admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria, Cassandra joined Rae & Partners in 2013.
Cassandra practises across a broad range of areas, including:
- Property Law
- Property Development, including Subdivision & Strata Title
- Commercial, Residential & Rural Conveyancing & Auctions
- Commercial, Residential & Rural Leasing & Licensing
- Business Sales & Purchases
- Loan Documentation, Security & Mortgages
- Company & Trust Arrangements
- Local Government & Planning
- Estate Planning & Wills
- Estate Administration