Lauren Bartlett joined the team at Rae & Partners in 2006 and became an Associate of the firm in 2009. Lauren specialises in Family Law and Litigation including civil, criminal and mortgage recovery.
She regularly appears in the Magistrates Court, Supreme Court, Federal Magistrates Court and Family Court of Australia.
She always supports her clients with care and sensitivity and advises them to ensure they make well informed decisions about their options at every stage. Lauren expertly represents her client’s interests in negoitations and contested court proceedings when necessary.
- Advising and representing clients with financial property settlements, involving a range of broad issues, by focusing on early intervention to maximise entitlements and to help protect relationships
- Achieving positive outcomes through mediation and providing strong court representation if required for families going through separation
- Providing expert advice and representation to many of Australia’s largest financial institutions and individuals in relation to recovering under mortgages and personal securities
- Advising businesses and individuals in relation to a wide range of commercial and civil disputes, for example, achieving an excellent result for a family in relation to a multi million dollar estate litigation matter
Industry memberships & appointments
Lauren is actively involved in various organisations and committees in the Launceston Community.
- Board member Mudlark Theatre Inc.
- Committee member of Junction Arts Festival since 2013
- Committee member of Mudlark Theatre Inc since 2009
- Previous Secretary Northern Young Professional Network
- Treasurer Northern Young Lawyers 2010
- Co-President Northern Young Lawyers 2011
- Member Northern Young Professional Network
- Member Young Lawyers Committee (2008 – 2011)