Phillip as a senior practitioner practices across a broad range of non-litigious areas. His special area of interest include:-
- Property development
- Commercial leasing
- Business succession and structures
- Estate planning and wills
- Estate administration
- Sale and purchase of businesses.
Professional highlights include involvement in property project development such as the Launceston Airport Business Park, Officeworks complex and staged strata and subdivisional developments. He is also on the Property & Business Law and Elder & Succession Law committees of the Law Society.
Industry membership and appointments
- Law Society of Tasmania – Property & Business Law Committee
- Law Society of Tasmania – Elder & Succession Law Committee.