Scott Chellis is well known in Tasmania for his experience in Commercial and Property Law. Scott heads Rae & Partners Mortgage documentation division and the Mortgage Default Management division in addition to his
work as a Commercial Lawyer.
Scott has been a Committee Member of the now named Stan Siejka Launceston Cycling Classic and is the Chairman for the race committee for 2010.
Scott’s areas of expertise includes Property Law, Commercial Leasing, Buying and Selling Small Businesses, Deceased Estates and Business Restructuring.
- Advising National ASX registered Companies on Leasing and commercial acquisitions
- Advising both commercial and residential property purchasers on the risks associated with property purchases
- Advising business owners on the sale and purchase of businesses and business assets
- Providing strategic advice with respect to business structures including incorporation of companies, shareholders agreements, unit trusts, unitholder agreements and partnerships.
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Tasmania) 1988
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Tasmania) 1988
- Admitted as a Practitioner to the Supreme Court of Tasmania on the 1 June, 1989.