Stuart graduated with a Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Law from the University of Tasmania in 2006, and was admitted to practice in 2007. He has practiced in Launceston since his admission.
Stuart practices in the area of Commercial Law, with a particular interest in the areas of estate planning and deceased estates, trusts, commercial leases and property law.
Examples of some of the projects Stuart has been involved with:
- Advising and acting for sub-dividers in a number of large scale sub-divisions
- Advising in relation to a range of commercial and residential property purchases and sales
- Providing timely legal advice in relation to a broad rage of commercial transactions
- Advising in relation to business sales and purchases
- General advice in a range of discretionary and fixed trust matters, including the formation of appropriate trust structures.
- General advice in a range of estate planning matters.
Industry membership and appointments
- Graduate and current Member of the Australian Institute of Company directors
- Member of the Launceston Chamber of Commerce Northern Young Professional Network (2011- current)
- Member of the Management Committee of NRM North (2012- ) and Chair of the Governance and Policy Sub-Committee.
- Director of Heritage Isle Credit Union ( 2015- current), Member of the Risk Committee and Chair of the Governance Committee