Ella has recently relocated back to Tasmania to join our commercial and property law practice group.
Ella has worked with some of the largest national property portfolio groups and property developers in Australia, including publicly listed companies.
Ella has a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business from La Trobe University in Melbourne. After being admitted to practice in the Victorian Supreme Court and to the High Court of Australia, Ella worked for a top tier law firm in Melbourne as part of their Infrastructure, Construction & Property Practice Group.
Ella was a presenter at the Property Council of Australia Retail Leasing Seminar in both 2017 and 2018.
Areas of expertise include:
- retail and commercial leasing Australia-wide
- licence agreements (self-storage and car parking)
- acquisitions and dispositions of commercial, agricultural and residential real estate in both Victoria and Tasmania
- property due diligence
- off the plan residential staged subdivision and strata developments
- builder deeds (put and call options, allocation of lots, development deeds, development leases and display village contracts)
- joint venture property development agreements
- water share entitlement transfers and leases
- commercial service agreements
- right to reside & life tenancy agreements
- retirement village contracts
- other various commercial and property related transactions
Ella likes to adopt a practical approach to her client's legal issues to achieve the best possible legal and commercial outcomes.